- Pioneering advertising tries to:
- develop goodwill toward an individual
- includes pay-per-click ads on the internet.
- is mass selling that is unpaid.
- is any paid form of nonpersonal presentation of ideas, goods, or services by an identified sponsor.
- is more expensive than all other promotion methods.
- All of the above are true.
- A S.W.O.T. analysis
- seeks to assess a company in relation to the competitive landscape by scanning the market for signals, warnings, omens, and tips.
- focuses on what a firm plans to do to Satisfy Wishes Of a Target customer.
- summarizes a firm’s Strategy, Wishes (of its customers), Outlook, and Tactics.
- helps defend a firm against potential competitors by developing a set of competitive safeguards, weapons, offensives, and tactics.
- identifies a firm’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- A computer software company sent three computer magazines some information about the latest release of its popular software program. One of the magazines printed a story about the new version. This is an example of:
- personal selling.
- sales promotion.
- None of the above.
- A farmer’s cooperative in California is sponsoring TV ads aimed at communicating new health benefits of garlic in order to get more Americans to eat garlic. The ads don’t mention any brand names. This is an example of ______________ advertising.
- indirect competitive
- A firm would likely pursue penetration pricing when
- it expects no competition.
- the firm owns a patent which allows it to charge premium prices.1. QUESTION 1
The most important goal of quot;competitive advertisingquot; is to:
develop selective demand rather than primary demand.
remind customers about a product.
promote the products of an…