14) Calculate the osmotic pressure of 12.0 g of glucose, C6H12O6, dissolved in enough water to make 725 mL of
solution at 27oC.
15) Which solution has the higher osmolarity: 5.0% (m/v) NaCl or 5.0% (m/v) KI ?
16) For the rehydration therapy for cholera patients, the World Health Organization (WHO) uses an aqueous solution made with 3.5 g NaCl/L, 2.5 g NaHCO3/L, 1.5 g KCl/L and 20 g of glucose (C6H12O6)/L.Assuming that the ionic compounds break up fully into their ions (glucose is molecular), calculate the osmolarity of the solution.
17) Calculate the freezing point of a solution that contains 50.0 g of sucrose dissolved in 200 g of water?
18) The freezing point of a glucose solution is -3.2oC. In this solution how many grams of glucose are dissolved in each 100g of water?