1.Johnny’s company, Western Memorabilia, is highly focused on credibility. He decided to include a very robust
________ page to build credibility because he realizes it is one of the most visited pages on a website.
2. Thank you for making my hair look spectacular at my wedding. This is an example of a _________ that should be placed on a website to increase the __________.
3. Apple Orchard, Inc., an apple picking farm, created a Facebook page to let everyone know they are open for the season. They encourage visitors to rate their visit, submit recipes and show photos of apple picking. What type of content is this?
paid content advertising
4. Hotels often encourage you to submit a ___________ on trip advisor if you have a good experience. Managers are concerned about ___________ feedback. Effective managers look at it as ___________ and manage it strategically.
customer review, negative, free product testing
owner review, negative, research
customer review, positive, experiments
paid review, negative, free product testing
5. Old navy sends a weekly text message with a coupon or deal for the week, this is called ___________.
6. Shapley Shifts sells matching dresses for girls and their mothers. The owners are building their marketing campaign and allocating dollars in the budget for the next fiscal year. Which of the following statements would be a good line item in the budget?
15% of the budget to content marketing
25% of the budget to content marketing
50% of the budget to content marketing
70% of the budget to content marketing
7. Lindsey’s Landscaping, is launching a new website and e-newsletter. She should __________ to develop her content.
contract with a professional writer
hire a marketing team
hire a CMO
not hire anyone
8. Handy Helpers, a handyman service, relies primarily on their website and blog to generate new business. They often post pictures and a brief overview of projects they helped homeowners with. What should they do before making the content go live?
Add it to other social media channels
Pay to boost their exposure
None of the above
9. HyperAid is a sports energy drink that gives the consumer energy. In developing content for their digital strategy, HyperAid should focus on _________.
the HyperAid experience.
the brand experience.
the reader’s experience.
the advertisers experience.
10. Patagonia includes interesting articles in their catalog about conservation and brand ambassadors. Which stage are they in the content marketing maturity model?
none of the above